Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Welcome to my blog about The Beatles!




Today, it is almost impossible to meet someone who has not heard of the insanely popular English rock band from the 60s. I actually fell in love with their music by accident because my generalizations of old rock music being loud and discordant would never have compelled me to listen to them. Later, however, I was pleasantly surprised when I realized how creative and euphonious their music actually was. The Beatles have recorded over 300 songs, have toured and some still continue to tour in many countries. They have touched an innumerable amount of people with their music and continue to be in the playlists of many people today. In this blog I will try to be like whom The Beatles described in their hit song "Paperback Writer" while writing about the historical, musical, and other interesting aspects of The Beatles. If you enjoy listening to The Beatles but would like to learn more about them, this blog will be great for you!

1 comment:

  1. Engaging blogsite. But could use more proofreading. Look at how you spelled "Beatles" in the title of this entry.

    ReplyDelete